Specialized and specialized clinics
Includes two distinct eastern-western halls, with north-south wings.
The western part includes the following clinics: Ophthalmology - Women - Orthopedics - Pediatrics - Pediatric cardiology - Pediatric cardiology - General surgery - Cardiac surgery - Pulmonary surgery - Urology - Plastic surgeon - Skin and hair - Nutrition and internal medicine and pregnancy and adolescent clinics.
The Eastern Hall consists of 10 clinics called the internal nervous system - internal lung - internal surgical gland - ENT - digestive tract - kidney - rheumatology - oncology - psychiatry - pain - genetics - infectious - neurological - internal heart and dentistry.
Clinical diagnostic and therapeutic measures are as follows:
Clinic of Physical Medicine and Nerve and Muscle Tissue : Medical Physician Visit - Nerve and Muscle Tissue - Physiotherapy, Laser Therapy, Magnet Therapy, Biofeedback, Shock Vio Therapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Orthopedic Technique
Heart clinic: ECG - Echocardiography - Echomeria - Echo stress - Exercise test - Holter ECG - Holter Blood pressure
Women's Clinic: Pap smear - TinPap - Cryo (Freys) - Cotter - Colposcopy - Putting IUD in
Otolaryngology: Stroboscopy - Endoscopy of the sinus - Ear washing - Removal of the foreign body of the ear
Auditory Clinic: Audiometry - Tympanometry - OAE
Auditory Electrophysiological Clinic and Equilibrium DPOAEs-TEOAEs-cVEMP-oVEMP-VNG-Ecoch G
Eye Clinic: Laser - Eye Angiography
Lung Clinic: Methods for measuring respiratory parameters include: PFT, BODY BOX
TCD and EEG Clinic: This clinic accommodates patients requiring electrical examination of the brain and measuring blood flow using sound waves.
Nutrition and treatment regimen: In this clinic, all health and beauty regimens include: Diabetic, Renal, Supplemental Nutrition, Weight Loss and Weight Loss.
Pregnancy and lactation clinics: Lactation training during pregnancy and postpartum lactation problems are carried out every day from 10 to 17. All courses are held free of charge.
Pain Clinic: In this clinic, analgesic methods are used to treat acute and chronic pain by pain specialists.
Clinic guide to room number:
- The ophthalmology room (006) includes a visit of patients, spectacle score and angiography of the eye and laser, which is taken for angiography of the nurse of the clinic ( LV LINE ), and the training after the injection of the drug is given to patients who have plenty of fluids Eating and treating the patient and colored discharge, and patients are satisfied with angiography and lasers.
The room (007) and (008) are for women and examinations. In this unit there is a bed of electrical gynaecology, and in this room there is cryosurgery, colitis, colposcopy, pap smear, placement and removal of the IUD , which carries out all these acts. Specialist physicians are fully informed and satisfied with patients.
- Room (014) for babies who receive vaccination.
- Pediatric Surgery (015), which is performed by a pediatric surgeon in outpatient surgery and visits to suture and drenes and outpatient surgeries.
- Room (016) General surgery, used occasionally for cardiovascular surgery. In this unit, visits to the abscess and drain are performed by an expert physician.
- Room (017) is a skin and hair unit that is sometimes used for general surgery, cardiac surgery and oncology.
- Room (018) is a thoracic, chest and lung surgery that includes outpatient visits and uses this room for internal clinics and pain.
- Room (019) is a urology.
- Room (020) Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- The room (021) is a women's room and examination room, which is used in this unit of Tinpert, Coutur, Pap smear and ... like the rest of the women's room.
Room (046) echocardiography, stress echo in this unit ( Stress Echo ) Akvmry ( TEE Echo ) performs adult and pediatric and trolley code is in the room.
Room (047). Sports and Holter Testing. Blood Pressure Monitor and Holter Control. ECG and ECG.
The room (049) is the unit of tympanometry, ecosystem reflexes, tinnitus and ETF , OAE , and audiometry testsperformed by the hearing experts.
Room (053) Dentistry in this unit of implant, scaling and tooth filling and fillings, and so on.
Room (055) Dentistry and Room (054) Pediatric Dentistry.
The room (056) is dedicated to the internal cardiovascular and cardioprotective surgery, which is performed by specialist physicians in this unit of visitation, examination and examination of ECO and exercise test and ECG. In this unit, a nurse holding a ccu and a secretary fix daily. ECG is taken by colleagues, but ECO heart and exercise tests are done by heart specialists. Holter monitoring of blood pressure and ECG is done by nurses who are expert in work and is called by a physician. Acquary is also commonly found in the operating room or special department On the patient's bedside is done by a specialist physician.
The room (057) is for physicians of the neurological surgeon. The visit of the normal patients and the patients who were discharged are checked at this unit, which is performed on the suture and the drain after the operation.
Room (058) ENT ENT is performed in this unit, visits and examinations, vertigo and its technique, ear and catarrh wash, osteopenia, endoscopy of the sinus, removal of the external object of the nose and mouth and ears. All procedures are performed by specialist physicians.
Room (059) is a psychiatric clinic which is used in this unit of rheumatology, nephrology, genetics, oncology.
The EEG room (060) is performed on this unit of TCD and EEG (brain barrier) echocardiography .
Room (061) is an internal lung and endocrine clinic that is sometimes used by physicians specializing in hematology and the heart of children and adults and oncology and genetics of rheumatology and neurology (internal nerves).
Medical devices and equipment are calibrated once a month by the medical engineers group.
- In order to determine the time spent visiting a hospital in hospital clinics, you can do three things:
Review my presence
Call phone at working hours (from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm ) . By number: 88571066
The Internet at www.laleh hospital.com
Call Phone: 88569546 and Mobile 09331449029
Health Checkup Clinic:
Laleh Hospital performs checkups and health checks for the staff of various organizations and organs.
Vaccination for children:
Vaccination of children is carried out in the western corridor on the ground floor, free of charge in the pediatric clinic, in accordance with the approved vaccination program.
Preparations for the tests in the clinics of the hospital:
Preparation for Exercise Testing and ECO Cardio Graph
Dear patients in the exercise test. While you are constantly taking the heartbeat, you are walking or riding on a moving plate and taking blood pressure once every few minutes.
So, pay attention to the following points:
- Coordinate with the Clinic of Exercise Testing and Eco-Cardiography before you go to determine your time.
- Generally, it is necessary to discontinue or replace some heart medications or blood pressure lowering drugs for 48 hours after exercise. Please take medications according to your doctor's instructions
- Avoid exercise for 3 hours before taking any food or drink or smoking (smoking, etc.).
- Before bathing, take a bath for hygiene and shave the hair on the chest and abdomen for exercise testing (in men).
- Women should wear comfortable pants to exercise their exercise tests in order to avoid problems.
- Please have a handful of small hand towels and juice and biscuits
- Dear visitors, you should have the exercise done. (Especially cardiac patients and those referring to the department)
Preparation for stress echocardiography
- Coordination is needed to determine the time with the ECO Clinic
- The physician's order and the type of stress-giving ECO are clear
- When Echo Strres Exercise is performed, it is usually necessary to discontinue low heart rate medication with a physician's opinion two days earlier.
- It is better for the patient to bathe in order to observe the hygiene and to apply hair on the chest and abdomen to the males.
- Obtaining written consent from the patient
- The Iv - LINE patient should have left handed
- The weight of the patient is measured and recorded in the case.
Preparation for esophageal echocardiography
- Coordinate your appointment with the cardiologic clinic before referring
- It is usually necessary to take some of the cardiac medications with your doctor's opinion , take medication according to your doctor's instructions.
- Before bathing, take bath and eyebrow, and shave the hair on the chest and abdomen.
- Please refer to your doctor's copy date and bring all your previous records.
- Be fast from five o'clock
- In the case of warfarin use drugs need to consider He or she both days is interrupted , be sure to visit testing of INR do , if the test INR You have more than 2 to let us know your drug regulation, and on time to be . (Except in emergency cases) (test response should be INR <2 )
- Make sure you have HIV Ag , Hbs Ab , HCV A g before you go and get the answer. (Except in emergency cases)
- If you have a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, or esophagus , or gastrointestinal problems and problems, be sure to inform.
Preparation for Holter monitoring
- Coordinate with the Clinic of Exercise (Clinic of Exercise) before referring to your appointment.
- It is usually necessary to take some of the heart drugs with the advice of a physician , take medications according to your doctor's instructions.
- Before bathing for health and monitoring Holter, he will be monitored and shave the hair on the breast and abdomen in the men.
- Please refer to the date of visit and your doctor's copy and your birth certificate or valid ID card.
A socket for transesophageal echocardiography
- You need to coordinate with the ECO clinic to determine your time.
- It is usually necessary for the patient to take cardiovascular medications according to the physician's opinion
- It is best for the patient to bathe and observe the hygiene in the hair on the chest and abdomen.
- The physician's copy and all previous patient documents are attached
- Obtaining written consent from the patient
- The patient should be fasting five hours before the esophagus
- If warfarin is consumed, it should be considered by the clinician two days prior to the occurrence of warfarin and the INR is sure to be visited on the day of referral and if the INR is given more than 2 years to inform the patient about the medication and be given another day ( Of course, except in emergency cases) (The test response should be below INR 2)
- Be sure to test HCV Ag-Hbs Ab - HIV Ag and answer the case file attachment. (Except in emergency cases)
- If you have a history of gastrointestinal bleeding or esophagus - or have gastrointestinal disorders and problems, be sure to inform.
- The patient has the appropriate IV-LINE in the left hand.
Preparation for the balance test
Dear Patient, please note the following before performing the ENG / VNG test
- The result of the ENG / VNG test can help you diagnose your cause , dizziness , or imbalance to your doctor.
- This test does not have any pain or discomfort, and it takes about 70-90 minutes to complete
To record a minute, the results of your cooperation are necessary based on these criteria
- Have a good night's sleep and comfort before the test
- It's completely free and easy to do when testing your clothes
- There is no cosmetics in the face (even moisturizing and sunscreens) and eyes.
- If you have a permanent tattoo in your eyes, please check with your pencil-colored pencil before testing.
- Inform the lens before starting the test if you use it
- If you have long eyelashes or flattened eyelashes, be sure to apply your eyelashes appropriately.
- Avoid drinking any water except 48 hours before testing
Due to the fact that some drugs mainly affect the test results , do not stop taking these medicines 48 hours before the test .
A. Drugs with Antihistamine Dentinates , Cold Tablets - Acetaminophen
B-Types of pain medications , sedative and hypnotic
C-types of anti-nausea / vomiting or anti-vertigo drugs
It is worth mentioning that other medicines used for cardiovascular disorders , high blood pressure , epilepsy, kidney disease, etc. should not be discontinued.
- 48 hours before the test , do not eat tea , coffee , various types of cola and other caffeine compounds.
- At least 5 hours before the test food and drink Avoid , only if you have diabetes (diabetes) affects, you can drink a glass of fruit juice or a small meal within 5 hours before conducting the test Check out
- If possible, be sure to have a companion
- When testing, be sure to bring the results of your hearing assessments
- Preparation of the test will take at least 2 days, and the patient will be informed if the test is to be repeated. If you have any questions about the above instructions , please change or cancel your time 24 hours ago with the Balance Test Clinic at: 88369862 or 8-88571065 Internal 2018.
How to accept:
In the clinic, the reception is in face-to-face contact with the attendant from the secretary of the time and is scheduled to be on the due date. First, go to the clerk's secretary and, after receiving the receipt sheet and the referral, go to the secretary's check-box and wait for the visit. The doctor will be.
If the patient is ill or in need of admission, the physician will order the admission card and the patient will be referred to and admitted; otherwise, all clients are outpatient.
Considering that all patients are outpatient, if the disease requires assistance for the transfer or visit of a physician, the clinic will be provided with the help of a woman's doctor and aka transfer from the wheelchair to the stomach and examination of the physician and vice versa
If the disease is acute in the ECO or EEG unit , the patient is brought in by a nurse and the care of the caregiver and the patient is transferred to the unit after STABLE .